If you are looking for the best solar spotlights for your outdoor space, our reviews of top 10 best solar spotlights can help you a lot. We totally spend over 30 hours on doing research and choosing the best of the best. You have enough reasons to buy solar spotlights, because they can help to add brightness, security and a touch of color to your patio or garden.
All the best solar spotlights on this list can provide reliable illumination, and because they are self-sufficient, their installation is pretty easy and they will not add to your energy bill. Plus, the more solar energy we use, the less carbon footprint we will produce. As the green energy, solar powered products are worth trying.
Frostfire Landscape Spotlights
Frostfire Landscape Spotlights have a separated solar panel which is designed to last for up to 5 years. Therefore, they can offer enough light for a long time without replacing the solar panel. And they even can work on cloudy days. However, if you have some issues, you need to solve them yourself and don’t expect the company can give you some ideas.
- Features steady brightness level
- Easy to install and their spikes can stay in ground very well
- Cannot withstand heavy rain very well.
Hallomall 200 Lumens Solar Spotlights
You can use this solar lights to illuminate your entry or walkway, or just to decorate your outdoor space. During the day, you need to put them in the sun, because they need to be charged. If the charging time is not enough, they may not offer you enough illumination time.
- Easy to install without any tools needed
- Provide very bright light
- Sensors are a bit sensitive and turn on a little early.
VicTsing 4 Pack 2-in-1 Solar Spotlights
The VicTsing 4 Pack 2-in-1 Solar Spotlights use monocrystalline silicon to improve conversion, so they can be charged fully even in less sunlight. If you don’t live in a sunny area, they are the best.However, you need to point these solar spotlights at something solid, or the light will dissipate quite a bit.
- Perfect for sost accenting
- Perfect for lillumiation walls and trees
Robust NATURAL WHITE (NOT BLUISH) Solar Spotlights
These solar lamps come with large solar panels which are separated and take a good use of solar energy. And they also come with a very long extension cord, so you can hide the solar panel without sacrificing power. The only problem is that their beams are not very defined.
- Illuminate your garden all year around
- Each 2 lights are powered by one solar panel
- Housings tends to crack easily, so install them carefully.
Amir Outdoor Solar Spotlight
If you are just tired of old-fashioned spotlights, you can try this color-changing spotlight. It is really a good way to spice things up. It can offer 4 different colors and you also can choose a single color version if you like. However, it doesn’t offer very bright light, and you only can use for decoration.
- Perfect for highlighting walls and tress
- Don’t disturb your neighbors
- Not very wide coverage.
InnoGear Upgraded Solar Lights 2-in-1 Waterproof Outdoor Landscape Lighting Spotlight
You can use this best spot light to illuminate sculptures, as well as other home or garden decor which other spot lights cannot illuminate, thanks to its 90-degree adjustment range. However, they cannot last all night. If you need one that can last all night, you need to pay attention to this.
- Comes with 2 brightness levels
- You don’t need to worry about overheating
- Not friendly for cloudy days
MicroSolar – 12 LED Solar Spotlight
This spot light offers a 16-foot long cord, so you can install its solar panel too far away from its light. This also means you can install the light wherever you like it. And you just need to make sure the solar panel is installed and can receive more direct sunshine. And it is also very cheap. If you need more than one spot light, this is a good option.
- Automatically turns on at dusk
- Perfect for illuminating flagpoles
- Offers natural white light which is not harsh
Mulcolor Holan Solar Spotlight
The Mulcolor Holan Spotlight is designed to be very compact and unobtrusive, so you can use them to line your pathway or walkway. This can ensure the safety at night. For anyone with some mobility issues or seniors, they are so great to have.
- Withstand even extreme weather
- Natural white light, improving visibility at night
- Has heavy stake, so it can keep firm after installing.
AMIR Upgraded 2 in 1 Solar Spot Lights
If you are looking for some solar spot lights to illuminate trees, fountains, as well as other landscape features, you can consider the Amir PL1. It is very easy to install them and they can offer intense beams of light. The batteries are replaceable, which means you can buy new batteries once the old ones cannot work.
- Ideal for some areas without much sun.
- Customer service is prompt.
- Can withstand even extreme climates.
URPOWER 2-in-1 Waterproof 4 LED Solar Spotlight
They are made of durable and heavy-duty plastic, so they can withstand lots of abused and bad weather. And they are not prone to tore up. The installation is pretty easy. Both the LEDs and solar panel are designed in one unit, so the cordless design means no worrying about tripping over or stringing up.
- Don’t rust because of solid plastic construction
- Low-profile and compact