When it comes to water filtration, it means any water treatment methods used to reduce or remove contaminants from our water. These contaminants include chemicals, heavy metals, virus & bacteria, etc. The devices we used to filtered our pollutants or particles are water filtration systems, including Reverse Osmosis, activated carbon filters, UV light filters, water distillers, or other types of water treatment systems. The term of water filtration also means home units, or public, municipal water treatment processes.
Although there are many different water filtration systems, they can improve our water quality and our water quality is also extremely poor. That’s why need to install such a system.
More about water and water filters, you can read the following articles:
- 12 Easy Ways to Tell You How to Conserve Water at Home – This post tells you how to save water at home.
- How to Make Distilled Water Drinkable – Pure distilled water tastes a little wired, so adding something to it can make it more flavored.
- DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT’S IN OUR DRINKING WATER? – Do you know what kinds of pollutants in our drinking water and this post will surprise you.
- How to Remove Fluoride from Drinking Water – Fluoride widely exists in our water. Well, how to remove it.
- Can You Drink Distilled Water? – Some people think we can drink it because of its superb purity. However, some people disagree also because of its superb purity.
- Shower Water Filter Buying Guides and Tips – If you plan to buy a shower water filter, this post can tell you something.
- How to Change A Refrigerator Water Filter
- When do you Change the Water Filter?