The best water filtration system helps improve the quality of drinking water you have at home. It also ranges from complex multiple filter systems or simple on-counter types that can be installed simply on your water line. Costs tend to vary, but by choosing the right water filtration system, your investment will pay off as you replace bottled water purchases that can by quite expensive.
Type of Water Filters by Aqua Pure
Aqua Pure offers a number of water filter types including the following:
- Under-Sink Filters -These are mounted under the kitchen sink, and they are fitted securely to the water supply line. They also come with a separate faucet or spout for collecting water, and various technologies are used such as reverse osmosis and carbon.
- On-Counter Water Filters – This type of water filter sits on the counter, and it has a line that connects straight to the faucet. A diverter value is used when you want to switch between unfiltered and filtered water. You can collect filtered water by using an extra spout located on the filter unit.
- Ice Maker Filters – An ice maker water filter effectively removes chlorine and harmful chemicals in ice cubes. It connects to the ice maker found in the back portion of the refrigerator, and this provides high quality ice cubes you need when preparing cool beverages.
- Whole House Water Filtration – With this filtration system, you can ensure that every water outlet in your home is filtered. Moreover, this product does not require high maintenance, and it is built to last for up to 3 years. This is also capable of filtering a maximum of one million gallons of water, although it depends on the size of filtration system you need.
Benefits and Features of Top-Rated Products in Amazon
Aqua Pure water filters are available in a wide range of models that will suit your personal needs and standards. Here is a roundup of the top 3 best water filters by this brand.
1. Aqua-Pure Under-Sink Drinking Water System (AP-DWS1000)
This product can reduce chlorine odor and taste, as well as VOCs, MTBE and lead to provide you with great-tasting and fresh drinking water. It also minimizes the amount of rust and particulate, which can help preserve fixtures and plumbing. Key features of this product include an auto-shutoff meter that guides you when you need to change cartridges. It also has a unique twist-off design for the cartridge that allows you to change it easily and quickly.
2. Aqua-Pure Filter for Whole House Dirt and Rust Removal (AP1610SS)
This whole house filtration system effectively addresses rust and dirt concerns, so you can be sure that your drinking water stays clean and fresh all the time. It comes with a 304-stainless steel durable housing and 3/4-inch IPS outlet/inlet. Upon purchase, a few items are included in the package such as the mounting bracket, wrench and AP 110 cartridge.
3. Aqua-Pure Under-Sink Water Filter System (AP200)
If you are bothered about the quality of water you drink at home, then this product can be the ultimate solution to address your concerns. It eliminates harmful components in water while reducing chlorine odor and taste. Furthermore, it features an advanced multi-stage water filtration process, and it can filter up to 2,000 gallons of water. When space is an issue at home, this product is a great option for you because it can be installed in confined areas or under the sink.
Among these three types of water filters by Aqua Pure, customers were particularly impressed with the AP-DWS1000 because of its cost-effective and convenient features. It is very easy to install and takes only about 15 minutes to connect it under your sink. Moreover, the water flow is superb, and you can be sure that you water stays fresh and free from hazardous components.
The AP1610SS water filtration system by Aqua Pure is also a good choice, although it is much more expensive than the ones made of polypropylene plastic. Nevertheless, you can count on the optimum durability and functionality of this product.
Lastly, the AP200 is capable of filtering 2 to 5 gallons a minute. This water filter is fairly durable, and you can install it easily under the sink without any problem.
Water Filter Buying Guide
While there are hundreds of water filter brands in the market, these all rely on certain technologies to effectively remove contaminants. If you are in the market for a good water filter, then you should keep these important items in mind:
- The best way to ensure that the water filter is capable of removing a particular contaminant, make sure it is certified for that contaminant by a credible agency.
- You will notice that there are filters sold in the market labeled as NSF-certified. While NSF is a well-known product evaluation agency, it has different certifications, so you still need to read the fine print to make sure the product is worth every cent you pay.
- Determine the type of water filter that suits your requirements whether it is under-sink,on-counter or whole house filtration. After all, your choice still depends on a number of factors including your budget and needs.
Aqua Pure is one of the most reputable companies that manufacture top-quality water filters for home and business use. Considering these great benefits and features that the brand offers, make sure you purchase an Aqua Pure water filter for fresh and clean drinking water all the time.